Shake It Up!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff List

Go down

Staff List Empty Staff List

Post by Admin/CeCe Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 am

Administrators are the forum's managers. They are responsible for maintaining the order of the forum and making sure the members are happy and satisfied. They have direct control of the rules, and will create amendments if need be. Administrators are also responsible for maintaining and electing the staff members.

Moderators are the forum's police force and diplomats. Following the forum's rules and their own intellectual judgment, they settle disputes between members and organize the threads and posts of the forum to reduce spam.

Grammar Freaks revise all roleplay posts. Their goal is to make posts clear, and descriptions concise, but articulate. They are masters of the pen and keyboard, so they are always grammically correct and always write their roleplay in paragraph form.

Roleplay Gurus are masters of Shake It Up!. Members tend to message them for information about the show. Gurus work with the community to make sure people know the facts about Shake It Up!

Roleplay Starter members are responsible for making new forum roleplays, and making a good plot everyone can follow and join.

CURRENT STAFF

The words in italics are our descriptions about ourselves. [soon to come]
In Brackets "(insert text)" are our real names.

Administrators
-Admin/CeCe(Shannen)
Okay, well, I'm really random and weird. My favorite animal are llamas and, in case you haven't noticed, my favorite color is purple. I will usually switch from paragraph roleplay to shortened roleplay. Eh, I'll add more to this as time progresses.
Shame-less advertising: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2145889/

Moderators

Roleplay Starters

Roleplay Gurus

Grammar Freaks

Admin/CeCe
Admin

https://shakeituproleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down